Kissing someone with another STD

Dear Ryan: I engaged in open mouth kissing with someone that had an STD other than AIDS

She said the clinic said she had cervicitis but they never gave her a test for clymidia or gonnorea and gave her a prescription for Doxycycline. They suggested she take an aids test but she refused. After taking the doxycycline her symptoms of vaginal bleeding subsided.

Heres why Im concearned 1 month after having open mouth kissing with this person my wife started having similiar bleeding problems getting her perioud every two weeks and lasting 2 weeks and more.

9 weeks after the incident I started having the following symptoms. 1. Pain in my groin area and behind my head and ear on one side, weight loss, malaise, nervousness Recently the following symptoms have appeared. Headaches, hand falls asleap at night, and fingers are numb all the time, I feel dizzy and less coordinated. The last symptom to appear is a very mild rash.

Afyer researching things on my own these symptoms resemble Aids

The possible exposure was 6 months ago These symptoms started after 9 weeks and have continued till now totalling 4 months

My question is could I have contracted aids from kissing this girl since she had another std

It is highly unlikely that you would become infected with HIV during kissing, given that there is no evidence that anyone has ever been infected this way. The saliva of HIV infected people does not cause infection in others.

Getting an STD from kissing is not all that common. Certain sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through kissing if the STD can manifest itself orally and/or in oral fluids. Herpes can manifest orally--more commonly identified as cold sores--and be transmitted to another person, most likely when there are active sores. Hepatitis B virus is found in semen, saliva, blood and mucous, so it is possible to transmit HBV through kissing (unless you've been vaccinated against Hepatitis B). Other STDs that are less likely to be transmitted through kissing are HPV (warts) and syphilis.

Please see a doctor about symptoms that you are experiencing.

RMK

Drugs Interaction
Scared, please read, i drank somone's blood on accident!