HIB and Tests
Oct 6, 2000
Dear Mr. Kull
This made me very worry because 15 months after possible exposure, many symptoms but many negative tests (15 months!)I am thinking about marriage and child. Can't I never do this?!
Response from Mr. Kull
We can say that you can be 99.9% sure (especially at 15 months), but never 100% sure. 100% suggests that science and testing are perfect and foolproof, which they are not. However, 99.9% accuracy is damn good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.