help me??Please..

Hi, please help me. i am very worried.I have a mutual masturbation with a guy from the internet, but we later jerk to ejaculation each on our own. During the course of masturbation, i didn't touch the head of his penis and it seems there is no precum. however 3 weeks later i have a swollen eye and rashes on my upper body.I went to see a eye specialists and he perform a minor surgery on my eye because he says there is viral infection and he had to remove the pus under my eyelid. whereas the rashes, seems a small patch spread to some other areas for the next 2 weeks and sometimes it disappear for a day and reoccur on other ares on the upper chest.I am so worried , that it is hiv symptoms as i felt very tired that week and the antibiotics did cause drowziness and i am working through my exam and i am very stressed then. i just do not know it is due to hiv or not..We didn't hv genitals contact and we cum on own own and no semen contact.It is disturbing me as the rashes sometimes seems like bites sometimes seems like rashes .please help..i

am really very worried.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your story, but I don't see ANY risk here. It doesn't sound like you came into contact with his semen at all. If that is the case, then you are not at any risk for infection. His semen would have to come into contact with your mucous membranes (inside of urethra, anus, and mouth) for infection to be possible.

RMK

sex with prostitutes - concerned!!
HIV & HPV