Possible Exposure Due to Pre-Ejaculatory Fluid

I have searched the the board for a question about this and although I have seen something similar, it was not quite what I was looking for. On two separate occasions, I began to have unprotected vaginal intercourse. On the first occasion, the partner inserted his penis and when I realized that he did not have a condom on, I told him to get off me which he did. There was no ejaculation and the amount of time in which he was "inside me" was very short. On a second occasion, a similar thing happened but after we stopped, we went and purchased condoms which we then used. These two incidents were about six and half years ago. I guess why I am differentiating these situations compared to what I have read on the board is that this was not the case where someone was withdrawing immediately prior to ejaculation. In both situations, the amount of time the penis was inside my vagina without a condom was very brief. Should I be tested for HIV provided this is my only risk factor? Thank you for your time and advice! You are doing wonderful work on this site!

Deciding to get a test is ultimately up to you. You are clearly at low-risk for infection based on the circumstances you present. However, any time semen (ejaculate or pre-ejaculate) comes into contact with your mucous membranes (lining of vagina, anus, mouth), there is a risk for infection. The level of your risk is determined by your partner's HIV status and multiple factors (volume of fluid, amount of virus in fluid, presence of STDs, your immune system).

RMK

I need help urgently!!!!
retest or let go?