insect and hiv
Oct 11, 2000
Ryan, I read that hiv is not transmitted by insects but what it does not specify is if you smash the insect on you and blood comes out, is that of danger since it is NOT my own or maybe it is, I have no idea and this is driving me crazy. I realize the bite won't do it but what about the blood the thing has in it? Please help. Thanks.
Response from Mr. Kull
Please read my response to Mosquitoes. That answer explains why HIV is not transmitted via insects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.