|Test from urethra
Oct 16, 2000
if assuming that the "stick" that is used to make a test for STDs from urethra is a used one and assuming it was used in another person who is HIV positive 5 minutes ago,IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE INFECTED THIS WAY?
Thanks for your answer.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Yes, but what an unlikely scenario. Try not to convince yourself that this could have happened to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra Could I Have AIDS
- Narrowing Of The Urethra Venereal Disease
- Narrowing Of The Urethra Venereal Infection
- Herpes After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.