Very worried.Pls advice.

HI, i am worried as i have mutual masturbation with a stranger guy.We do not have genital to genital contact. But i do masturbate for him on the shaft of the penis avoiding the penis head. He masturbate for me also. Later, we just stop masturbating for each other, instead masturbate to ejaculation on our own.I am worried as i developed rashes 3 weeks on the upper chest that lasts for abt 2 weeks or so, sometimes obvious sometimes not.We did not have semen contact, but i am worried as i couldn't recall if there is any pre-cums contact as when i masturbate for myself , i do pull the foreskin of my penis to an "uncut"position. I am so worried, is there anyone got aids through mutual masturbation? a doctor once say that pre-cums will dry up almost very quickly and the possibility of infecting this way is very very low?? How true is that? Pls advice

Please refer to a previously answered question entitled Myths about mutual masturbation. You'll see from that and many other responses that your risk is tremendously low.

RMK

Gay Safe Sex Question
Test from urethra