herpes and hiv
Oct 17, 2000
Hi Ryan, If somebody is infected with herpes, does this means that they will have hiv?
Response from Mr. Kull
Someone having herpes in no way indicates that they have HIV infection. Please read my response to Herpes and HIV for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics Of Risk Of Hiv Following A Needlestick
- Can You Get Hiv From Pedicure?
- Hepatitis B And Reactive Surface Antibody Ql
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Can U Get Hiv Through A Dried Up Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.