ARS and Test

I have a Question I have been wondering about for a while now.I know I am HIV -..Although I had a Low Risk exposure Last December...And Then came down with Flu Like Symptoms in Mid December...The Exposure happened on Nov 27...then I came down with Flu Like symptoms (High fever for over a week...Rash...Sore Throat..extreme Fatigue) around the 10th.I take it as that would have been If I caught HIV the time I was seroconverting.I then Took A Test in Early Febuary about 80 days after the exposure..Now if I had got HIV what are the chances my Test would be Positive 80 days after the exposure?Since I always hear that once you Have ARS..Your test usually turns Positive immediately after that.Now since I took the test a Good 50 days or so after seroconverting..Would the test more then likely be positive?Even though My Viral Load would have Substantially fallen because of recovering from ARS?

But the Main question here is After you have ARS...does your Test usually turn Positive very soon after that?Or Does it sometimes take A while after that.Also How Good is a Test at 80 days?I hear a lot of people say 3 months is good..and thats Nearly 3 months....

Thanks

Let me make a suggestion to you. If you are feeling really unsure of your test at 80 days (it isn't technically three months yet, but a more accurate result than not) get tested at six months after the exposure. That way you won't be running around with doubts in your head. Acute retroviral syndrome will be experienced differently by different people and it's exact duration would be difficult to define. Infected people generally have HIV positive antibody test results three weeks after exposure. Try to remember that you might have had the flu -- after all, it was flu season.

RMK

new mole
can breast milk?