Oct 18, 2000
I have a new mole in the region between my leg and my testicle. could this be a symptom of any sexually transmitted disease?
| Response from Mr. Kull
I hate sounding like a broken record, but I really can't tell you what this skin manifestation is or what is causing it. A mole is a mole. As far as I know, moles are not caused by sexually transmitted infections. If you are concerned, go see a dermatologist to get a better opinion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.