Oct 18, 2000
I have a new mole in the region between my leg and my testicle. could this be a symptom of any sexually transmitted disease?
Response from Mr. Kull
I hate sounding like a broken record, but I really can't tell you what this skin manifestation is or what is causing it. A mole is a mole. As far as I know, moles are not caused by sexually transmitted infections. If you are concerned, go see a dermatologist to get a better opinion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Swallowing Blood?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Shaking Hands?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Catch HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Erotic Massage Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.