Question about HIV test
Oct 18, 2000
To whom it may concern, If I have engaged in risky sexual behavior and I go to for an HIV test before 6 months (it being more like 5 1/2 months, how sure can I be about the results.
Response from Mr. Kull
Studies have suggested that testing at the five month mark has greater than 99% accuracy. That means you can be very sure of your results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.