AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

last night I gave someone a blow job and he came in my mouth. I never let him because I know he's been with quite a few people but last night it happened so fast....he said he's been tested twice and he's negative but I'm not sure how recent his tests were.....my big worry is that sometimes my gums bleed when I brush my teeth...they haven't for a few days and I didn't brush them prior to the experience but I am really scared....I'll never let this happen again but I want to know if I am at a big risk....should I get tested or just calm down and remember to play it smarter next time? I'm really worried so please let me know what you think.

Oral sex is considered a low-risk activity. The more semen you get in your mouth, the greater your risk for infection, but the risk would still be lower than unprotected anal or vaginal sex. This one time exposure does not constitute anything more than a low-risk encounter. I would recommend testing at least three months after this encounter, just to be sure.

It sounds like this situation scared you. Unfortunately, these things happen sometimes when you have sex. It's important to examine how it happened and do your best to prevent it in the future. Try not to let it interfere with your sex life. Communicating with a guy and asking him to let you know when he's going to cum makes it clear that you don't want him to cum in your mouth.

RMK

Gonorrhea and Long Term Effect
anal sex step by step