Is it true
Oct 20, 2000
that the virus dies instantly with contact with the air and if it does not, can you get the virus from sharing a cigarette or joint with saliva contact.
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the questions entitled Passing blunts and saliva, Can saliva spread HIV?, and How long does HIV survive outside the body?.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.