|Kiss Me, You Blow
Oct 20, 2000
In your opinion, what's riskier for HIV -- deep kissing with someone who is POZ, or getting a blow job from someone who is POZ?
| Response from Mr. Kull
They both occupy the same category -- very low risk -- and the risk of transmission is about equal in that category. I know that doesn't answer your question EXACTLY, but infection is dependent upon many different variables.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.