|Oral sex with women
Oct 20, 2000
I had unprotected oral sex with several women recently. What are the chances of being exposed to HIV?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the following links for answers to your question:
Giving oral sex to woman only risk factor
Women's risk of transmission
Can you get HIV through oral sex?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.