|Oral sex with women
Oct 20, 2000
I had unprotected oral sex with several women recently. What are the chances of being exposed to HIV?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the following links for answers to your question:
Giving oral sex to woman only risk factor
Women's risk of transmission
Can you get HIV through oral sex?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Should I Get Tested
- Vaginal Sex With Condom Elisa
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Reused Needle?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Genital Rubbing?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.