Oral sex with women
Oct 20, 2000
I had unprotected oral sex with several women recently. What are the chances of being exposed to HIV?
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to the following links for answers to your question:
Giving oral sex to woman only risk factor
Women's risk of transmission
Can you get HIV through oral sex?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.