Oct 23, 2000
I've read that many experts don't think that receiving oral sex from someone warrants an HIV test, as long as that was the only risk factor. My doctor agreed with that and even said that he probably wouldn't recommend a test even if I knew the person HIV+, because the risk is so low. I was wondering what your opinion is on that.
| Response from Mr. Kull
I completely agree with the experts and with your doctor on all counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.