|The Big D and ARS
Oct 24, 2000
I've heard differing opinions and wanted to get yours. Is diarrhea often part of ARS, or does it usually happen later in the course?
| Response from Mr. Kull
According to one study of 206 patients experiencing acute retroviral syndrome -- the flu-like symptoms someone experiences when they are becoming HIV antibody positive -- 32% experienced diarrhea. Another study did not demonstrate that diarrhea was one of the five most common symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Diarrhea?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.