|The Big D and ARS
Oct 24, 2000
I've heard differing opinions and wanted to get yours. Is diarrhea often part of ARS, or does it usually happen later in the course?
| Response from Mr. Kull
According to one study of 206 patients experiencing acute retroviral syndrome -- the flu-like symptoms someone experiences when they are becoming HIV antibody positive -- 32% experienced diarrhea. Another study did not demonstrate that diarrhea was one of the five most common symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Diarrhea?
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.