Rashes and worried for HIV+

I would like to know the common symptoms that occur when contracted HIV. Do they occur together? Last month, I had sex with a girl whom I don't know at all. We had protected sex, and light kissing. But her vaginal secretions was all over my area. Can the secretions accidentally flow between the condom and my penis, and if she is HIV+ will I get contracted?

About a week later, I developed large bumps of mosquito bite-like rashes on different parts of my body. It comes and goes. Does the common symptoms occur together? Will I get contracted of the HIV virus? I'm too worried to go for a blood test. Please advise. I'm having sleepless nights...

Please refer to A message about symptom questions for a thorough answer to your question.

RMK

BJ STD?
Just found out yesterday about his HIV...