|vaginal smell -- how to tell if it is bad?
Oct 27, 2000
what does normal vaginal smell smell like? i do have an odor, but am not sure if it is abnormal or not.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to my response to Vaginal Odor.
It is difficult to describe what a "normal vaginal smell" is like. It is important to be aware of any marked changes in vaginal odor, especially if the odor becomes what some people describe as "fishy" and if it is accompanied by unusual discharge.
Vaginal odor is normal. Changes in vaginal odor is normal too. Most women are aware of changes in odor that signify some sort of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.