transmission through mosquitoes?
Oct 31, 2000
Why CANT mosquitos transmit the HIV virus? Also why CAN they carry encephalitis but not HIV?
Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to a previously answered question entitled Mosquitoes. Remember, encephalitis and AIDS are caused by different viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.