|transmission through mosquitoes?
Oct 31, 2000
Why CANT mosquitos transmit the HIV virus? Also why CAN they carry encephalitis but not HIV?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to a previously answered question entitled Mosquitoes. Remember, encephalitis and AIDS are caused by different viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- What Does Hpv Mean In Medical Terms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.