Oct 31, 2000
Hello Ryan In your opinion which form of sex is safer. Having sexual intercourse with a condom or mutual masturbation? Thanks.
| Response from Mr. Kull
No offense, but I think we're getting too picky here. Both are very safe activities. With sexual intercourse with a condom, you run the risk of breakage or slippage, which increases your risk. I am not aware of anyone being infected through mutual masturbation.
Questions like yours perplex me, because I'm not sure of your reasons for asking. I think it's helpful when people send in questions which give a better description of their individual concerns and situations. It helps me in developing a more accurate response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.