Scared to death!

I recently got drunk and had unprotected anal and oral sex with another guy. Although it lasted only a short period of time and neither of us came. I'm wondering if i am at low or high risk since neither of us came. It has been around 2 weeks and I seem to have some symptoms such as sore throat, and nausea, but I can't decide if it is just because I am so scared or not. Thanks for your help!

So many different factors determine your actual risk in any given sexual encounter. Here is a general breakdown of risk, in order from highest to lowest:

Receptive anal sex with ejaculation

Receptive vaginal sex with ejaculation

Receptive anal sex without ejaculation

Receptive vaginal sex without ejaculation

Insertive anal sex

Insertive vaginal sex

Receptive penile oral sex with ejaculation

Receptive penile oral sex without ejaculation

Receptive vaginal oral sex

The degree of difference in risk varies between each of the activities and some factors will greatly increase your risk for infection in any scenario, especially the infected person's viral load and the presence of STD's or blood. Risk will also increase with the number of exposures. Ejaculation only has relevance for the receptive partner.

Hopefully this helps in determining your risk.

RMK

saliva and condom
Protected Sex with an incidence of vaginal bleeding