saliva and condom

I had a one-night stand. I used a condom, the woman first gave me oral sex with the condomon. Then I penetrated her, did not come, and then removed the condom. I spat inside it to lubricate it and put it back on. The woman carressed my penis with the condom on for a minute or so. Since I had penetrated her before, is there a chance that my saliva on the inside of the condom could have deteriorated the effectiveness of the condom's HIV barrier, exposing me to possible infection? (the condom did not break)

Please refer to a previously answered question Saliva as lubricant.

RMK

Does herpes affect libido?
Scared to death!