Possible gonorrhea infection
Nov 3, 2000
Response from Mr. Kull
Symptoms for the sexually transmitted infections usually appear two to four weeks after an exposure, but could take longer to manifest (sometimes months or years). Most people may not even experience symptoms after an exposure.
If you think that this sore could be related to a sexually transmitted infection, go see a doctor while the sore is still active to get an accurate diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.