Pre-Cum Verses Cum

I recently had an expersiance with another man where i was the one giving him oral sex it only lasted a few seconds but i am not sure if i even was exposed to any pre-cum he did not cum in my mouth. What are the risks of being exposed to pre-cum verses cum.

It is highly unlikely that you would have been infected this way. In an infected person there is clearly more virus present in ejaculate (cum) than in preejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). The less fluid/virus you come into contact with, the lower your chances are for getting infected. This is especially true for oral sex.

Read my response to One encounter only and follow the link for more information on oral sex.

RMK

Is it true
Undetectable Strain ??- Please Help