Pre-Cum Verses Cum
Nov 8, 2000
I recently had an expersiance with another man where i was the one giving him oral sex it only lasted a few seconds but i am not sure if i even was exposed to any pre-cum he did not cum in my mouth. What are the risks of being exposed to pre-cum verses cum.
Response from Mr. Kull
It is highly unlikely that you would have been infected this way. In an infected person there is clearly more virus present in ejaculate (cum) than in preejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). The less fluid/virus you come into contact with, the lower your chances are for getting infected. This is especially true for oral sex.
Read my response to One encounter only and follow the link for more information on oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.