Which is Correct??

Hi Ryan,

I am a male who was in a situation similar to previous postings ("TIME BOMB ON THE VERGE", and GirlFriend is Negative, am I?") in which my condom broke also. I withdrew when I felt it rip and I did not cum inside her. The situations in these two pervious posting seem the same yet I felt you had provided different answers. Which response is correct? How much of a risk of a risk am I in?

Thanks

I think the differences in the responses are due to the nature of the questions. In both of those scenarios I suggested that infection was highly unlikely. The same would apply for you.

Maybe you are confused about the conversations about a partner's status. While you can never truly "know" your partner's HIV status, an answer is better than no answer at all. Talking with your partners can also alleviate any stress that the unknown might be causing you.

You should always get tested yourself to determine your own status. That is the only reliable known method for knowing your own status.

RMK

Oral Sex and Dry mouth
Are their any statistics