Please, Please Help ......

Last night I was working in my local foodstore. While dealing with several products at products I pricked my finger, which then went on to bleed. I couldn't see a needle or anything in particular that could of caused this injury, but something did (its kind of a needle in a hay stack). Now I'm worrying about the possiblity of HIV being transmitted via a discarded needle (despite the fact that this is a particularly strange place - but anything can happen).

What is the likelyhood of HIV transmission (If someone had intentionally put it there)via a needlestick injury of this kind. I'm really worried , not only for myself but also my girlfriend. Please, Please HELP....

F.W.M

It is so unlikely. Even if it had been a needle you felt, it would have been extremely unusual for you to have become HIV infected this way. Please read the response to Could that have been a needle I felt stick me? for more information on your question.

RMK

Safe sex
Oral Sex and Dry mouth