Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Feeling guilty and Scared to Death
Nov 9, 2000

Recently my husband and I took a trip to Vegas. While we were there we went to a few strip clubs. We ended going home with one of the strippers. My husband and I have always been curious what it would be like to have someone watch us have sex. I did french kiss this woman and she masturbated my clitoris while my husband was penetrating me. She also wet her hand with her saliva before masturbating me on my clitoris. What is my aids risk for this I never touched her vagina and my husband did not touch her at all except her breast. Please answer soon I know that I am feeling sick because of what we did but I am afraid i will get aids from this Please Help

Response from Mr. Kull

It seems highly unlikely that you would become HIV infected this way. There is no solid evidence that HIV is transmitted through contact with saliva. The amount of HIV present in an infected person's saliva tends to be extremely low and in quantities too small to infect another person.

It's understandable that you might feel guilty after an experience such as this. Many people in relationships do. However, I would encourage you to examine what is driving your guilt. Our society imposes so many morals on us (especially women!) about sex and sexuality, and rarely does it condone experiences that provide us pleasure. If there are ways that you could view this experience in a positive light without moral imperatives, I would encourage you to do so.

RMK

Previous
When to call a scab a scab ???
Next
Rapid onset of HIV symptoms after unprotected oral sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.