|Risk of infection thru ACNE
Nov 13, 2000
I recently went for a massage where the attendant offered to perform oral sex with a condom on. While she performed the oral sex she also licked my stomach which had some acne. The acne was very small (barely visible) and not broken from what I could see. Could you please let me know the risk from such an exposure would be? Your response will be highly appreciated. thanks. Very Worried !!
| Response from Mr. Kull
Based on data from the CDC, there is no clear evidence that HIV is transmitted through saliva nor through acne on the skin. Since saliva would be the vehicle for transmitting the virus and acne the entry point in your circumstance, it highly unlikely that you got HIV infected this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Transmit Hiv Via Acne?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.