Nov 17, 2000
my boyfriend says that swallowing his sperm is good for me and that if any drips on my face I should rub it in as it is good for the complexion. is he lying? is it bad for me? should I stop swallowing?
Response from Mr. Kull
Sounds like a lot of old wives' tales. In terms of HIV and other STDs, I do not recommend getting semen in your mouth if you are unsure of your partner's sexual health. I do not have any information about the effects of rubbing semen on your face.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
- Can Men Get Hiv From Infected Women?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Natural Treatments For Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Duration Of Acute Phase Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.