Nodes need to be swollen?

Thank you for the time you take to answer questions!

I was the bottom recently and we practiced safe sex. The condom did not break and I feel pretty good about things. However, EXACTLY six weeks after this encounter my lymph nodes underneath my armpits got real painful. I could feel them and they were painful to the touch. This lasted for 2 weeks and went away. I can still find them if I feel around and they have not changed in size. So I am confident they were never swollen, only painful. During ARS do lymph nodes need to be swollen to be worried? Am I just a little paranoid. I never had any fever, aches, headaches, nothing. Just these painful nodes, and only in my pits. Please respond.

Pain in your lymph nodes should be examined by a doctor. It could be indicative of other things besides HIV. Only a doctor can tell you if your lymph nodes are actually "swollen." Generally speaking, ARS is usually described as flu-like or mono-like, with symptoms such as fever and fatigue being very common.

RMK

begging you to answer!!! 1st timer scared to death.
swallowing