PLEASE HELP ME .I AM NOW TOTALLY FED UP

dear ryan,i live in india .approx 6 weeks back i had a hand job from a maid servant.you know the personal hygiene situation in india is awful specially amongst the poor. i have read all postings on your site for hand jobs and mutual masturbations. i have further even talked to my family doc and an hiv expert.i still cant get rid of the extreme anxiety that i may have caught hiv. i am simply too stressed.i fear that there was a drop of blood or a microscopic cut which missed my casual examination of her palms prior to the act and that this came in contact with my precum.(i called of the act prior ejaculation as i suddenly got scared.) after this and exacty 39 ddays later i got the servant tested - standard elisa which came back negative .even this did not relieve me .

question is if i recd a hand job from a female who 39 days after the act did not develop antibodies to hiv is it safe to presume that when i was involved in the act she could not have passed it on to me.or do i worry that she was in her window period when i got her tested due to her possible other acts (which also she refuses ever happened but i dont trust.) I AM EVEN MORE HYPER BECAUSE I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 5 WEEKS FROM NOW AND I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO GET MYSELF TESTED(IN TERMS OF WINDOW PERIOD)AND I DONT WANT TO ENDANGER SOMEBODY ELSES LIFE DUE TO MY MISTAKES. WHAT ARE THE REAL RISKS OF TRANSMISSION IN A HAND JOB WHEREIN THERE WAS NO NOTICEABLE BLOOD OR CUTS ON THE PARTNERS PALMS.ALSO PLS TELL ME IF I GET TESTED FOR A STANDARD ELISA ON THE THE

72ND DAY HOW SAFE AND RELIABLE COULD THAT TEST BE IN TERMS OF DEVELOPING ANTIBODIES.

I REALLY WISH U ANSWER THIS ONE SO THAT I CAN STRAIGHTEN OUT MY LIFE AND FINALLY START PREPARATIONS FOR MY WEDDING.

I am sorry that you are experiencing such anxiety about this incident. I will reiterate that, according to the Centers for Disease Control, there are no reported cases of HIV transmission through receiving or giving a hand job. You are at extremely low risk for HIV infection. An HIV antibody test at 72 days will not be as accurate as one performed at 90 days.

There could be so many factors in your life that are contributing to your anxiety. Please read through Not-so-risky-business and Ned your opinion for more information on anxiety.

RMK

HERPES and HIV...should i be scared?
The real deal on Condoms?