testing window question - need clarification
Nov 20, 2000
Hi Ryan, Keep up the great work!! I know the recommended testing windows are three and six months, respectively. It has been two months since my last possible exposure and I was wondering if a negative test result at 2 months is a promising sign that I possibly was not infected. I plan on testing again at the 3 & 6 months. Please respond - thanks!
Response from Mr. Kull
Take it as a good sign and go ahead with your plan to get tested again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.