Condom Broke!

I recently had sex with a woman and of course I wore a condom. During intercourse my condom broke and I immediately replaced it with a fresh one. I'm not sure on how long it was broken for but I am positive that I did not pump her more than three times while it was broken. I am not aware of her previous sexual history nor of her HIV status. Should I be concerned?

You are at low risk for infection in this scenario. From your description, it seems that you probably had such minimal exposure to vaginal fluids. Read through Condom Failure for more information about condom breakage.

Time for AVS
hpv and genital warts