Time for AVS

Hello. First at all, sorry but I live in Latinamerica, and my english is not good.

Is posible to develope an acute viral syndrome after 11 1/2 weeks of posible infection?. I recived unprotected oral sex from a lap dancer. I know that is a very low risk activity, and there are any cases of infection by this way.

At 11 weeks after this incident, I had fever for 3 days (100 - 101 oF), and a lot of oral ulcers (canker sores).

Does this sound you like AVS?. Do I need to be tested?. It could be stress?

Please, Help me.

Thanks.

It is possible to develop symptoms related to acute retroviral syndrome 11.5 weeks after infection. However, it is highly unlikely that you got infected by receiving oral sex from someone.

Testing would not be recommended in your case.

RMK

Oral risk
Condom Broke!