some reassurance please!!

I know that this is a stupid question and that everyone asks this question, but I am an extremely paranoid person who needs reassurance. I tested HIV-negative the other day after 6 months. I know to believe the results, I just need someone to tell me. (I got the test done in a hospital that did them for free-- is it still reliable?) Please answer, it would really mean a lot to me. Thanks.

Hospital testing is held up to the same quality standards as any other testing clinic in this country. A test at six months is considered by the Centers for Disease Control to be 99% accurate. That's an extremely reliable result.

RMK

sex during period
2 oral encounters with HIV+ guy, am I screwed?