Encounter with Masseuse

I recently had an encounter with an erotic masseuse. She massaged the area around my anus and I think there is a possibility that she may have had small amounts of vaginal secretions on her hands, either from puting her hands directly in her underwear or from some getting through her underwear. On top of this, theer is a slight possibility that there may have been wounds in that area of myself due to wiping from toilet paper. Sometimes I notic small blood spots after wiping. I am exremely scared about the possibility that I have contracted HIV and think that some of the nausea I have felt could either be due to paranoia or some kind of serconversion reaction. This episode happened a week ago and I have not had a fever or rash ro swollen nodes etc.... really only the nausea and a loss of appetite. I am hoping these are due to stress ealted to anxiety. If you could please, please help me I would be so appreciative, as I have not slept well since this happened and I don't know what else to do.

thank you so much in advance for your help

In terms of physical/sexual contact with others, no cases of HIV have been documented to the CDC that were transmitted outside of anal, vaginal and oral sex. No cases of transmission have occurred through receiving oral sex, fingering (finger-fucking), mutual masturbation, massage, lap dancing, handshakes, touching, rubbing, wrestling, and the like. HIV is not transmitted by casual contact.

It is unlikely that you were infected with HIV in this way. It sounds like there was minimal, if any, fluid contact with any of your mucous membranes. If the bleeding from your anus continues, you should see a doctor about that.

RMK

Unbroken skin and Hep B?
How gonorrhea / chlamydia discharges look like?