Unbroken skin and Hep B?
Nov 21, 2000
I've choosen mutual masterbastion as my way of having safer sex. Recently, I got another person's bodily fluids on unbroken skin on my chest. Is there risk for contracting Hep B in this manor; or is similar to the HIV virus needing direct access to your bloodstream or mucus membrane? I tried asking this question on the forum for Hep, but I didn't get an answer. Thanks for all your help!
Response from Mr. Kull
Intact skin does not provide entry for Hepatitis B virus into your bloodstream. If you are concerned about Hepatitis B infection, get vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.