Little pain in the head of penis

I have received oral sex from a woman. It lasted more than half an hour (not continually) Now, almost a week from that event, I feel a little pain in the head of my penis (the so called urethra). For what I've read, there have not been any cases of getting AIDS this way... Could this be an ordinary inflammation? Do I have to wait for some days to get better or should I became worried??

If the pain continues, if you feel a burning sensation when you pee, or if there is a pus-like discharge, see a doctor to get screened for a sexually transmitted infection. It is possible to get some STIs be receiving oral sex, but it is highly unlikely that you would get HIV this way. Many STIs are treatable and/or manageable, so try not to worry too much. It may, after all, be "ordinary inflammation," like you suggest.

RMK

IS THAT POSSIBLE?
HIV exposure question