|IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Nov 27, 2000
IS THAT POSSIBLE HAVING HIV SYMPTOMS WITHIN 48 H FROM INFECTION?
| Response from Mr. Kull
It is highly unlikely. Studies on acute retroviral syndrome (the flu-like symptoms you have after HIV infection) suggest that symptoms generally occur 2-4 weeks after infection. Symptoms in one study lasted for an average of 22 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex On A Woman Scared I Have HIV
- Pcr Dna Results After Drinking After Someone
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Cut On Lip
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Nipple Sucking
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Precum Touching Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.