Contraception Queries

I'm a sexually active 14 year old girl and I have some queries on contraception. I always use condoms but I want to have a back up contraception plan. Can I go on the Pill without my parents knowing about it, and even if I go on the Pill, should I use condoms anyway?

Questions of this sort should be referred to forums that are better equipped to deal with pregnancy and contraception issues. I really recommend that you find someone to talk with about the issues you are going through. Try Planned Parenthood.

Please remember,condoms are the best method to reduce the risk of HIV and other STD infections for sexually active people. Contraceptives alone will not do that. Also, the pill does not provide one hundred percent protection against pregnancy, but is pretty reliable. Using a condom along with the pill (especially with partners of unknown status) is your safest bet.

RMK

Pregnancy Query
Saran Wrap