Dec 5, 2000
Even if I do not have sexual intercourse with my partner, can i get pregnant, just by having naked genitals near each other?
Response from Mr. Kull
It is extremely unlikely, but it is possible if pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) or cum (semen/ejaculate) comes into contact with your partner's vagina.
Please refer to Where can I learn about pregnancy... for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Stabbed With Hiv Aids In Needles?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- I Cannot Wait 3 Months For Hiv Test
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.