Worried about broken condom

Hi there, about a month ago some friends and I got really drunk and landed up in a "sex workers" establishment. common sense not prevailing I took up an offer with one of the resident ladies to have sexual intercourse. during intercourse the condom broke. As the condom broke I immediately removed my penis and went to the bathroom and began washing my genitals with soap and water. With all the panic going on I picked up a handy bottle of disinfectant threw a large measure into the basin. I continued washing and even got some disinfectant down my urethra. It burnt like hell. What do you think my chances are of getting any STD's or HIV infection? I feel really bad about this occurrence and never want to experience this again! Will I require a test? Thanks!

A one-time condom breakage is low-risk to the insertive partner. I strongly advise you to not use disinfectant to wash your genitals. Soap is effective as an anti-bacterial agent by itself (it is not clear if it will actually decrease the risk of infection after the fact). Anything you use that causes irritation to your mucous membranes is not only inadvisable, it may increase your risk for infections.

Please refer to a question similar to yours entitled time bomb on the verge.

RMK

encouraging their behavior...
Will my symtoms ever go away?