Small contusion on glans

Problem:

About 3 weeks ago, I went to the bathroom during the night and noticed an approx. half inch 'abrasion' on my glans. The previous evening I had been out drinking and urinated quite a bit, so I figured that somewhere during all the urination I did something between pulling it out and putting it back in my pants, of course I think I would have noticed any pain, but for most of the evening I was feeling no pain.

I thought little of it and it healed, leaving a pink bit of recently healed skin. Two days ago, I noticed a new 'abrasion' had appeared, slightly below the old 'scar tissue', and this set me to worrrying.

In both cases there is no pain, or other manifested sensation that I can notice. I have had the same sexual partner for 1 1/2 years, and no other sexual relations, besides masturbation. Approximately 2 days before the first instance, my girlfriend and I went to a public sauna. In the sauna, we sat on our towels. However, there was a steamroom that had plastic benches, and due to all the moisture, everybody sat bare skin to the benches. This is the only way I can imagine having contracted anything, unless it was via unwashed hands at another time.

Sexually transmitted infections/diseases (STDs/STIs) are only likely to be spread through direct sexual contact with an infected person. This means coming into direct contact with an infected person's FLUIDS or SKIN. For more about STDs see The Body's "STD Basics" (http://thebody.com/safesex/stdbasics.html).

If you are concerned about symptoms that you are having, please see your medical doctor so she can see what is going on with you and make an appropriate diagnosis.

RMK

Paranoid but possible ?
Herpes Misdiagnosis