cap on the penis head

Please: i am a strgt male that occasionaly does want/need to get oral sex....my question; if I am getting (being sucked)oral sex, would a condom on my penis, unrolled so it just covers the head (glans)prevent HIV infection...That way much of the sensation of oral sex would still be on a bare skin penis shaft...I red somewhere that if you do this, to put the condom on inside out and unroll to just under the ridge of the head, it stays better (?) and is a tighter seal and less likely to come off during oral sex...what about the chance of other std's using this method? Please answer

I'm not sure about the rolling the condom on backwards thing, but as long as the condom covers the head of your penis, you are eliminating mucous membrane contact with potentially HIV infected fluids. This means that you will not be at risk for HIV infection.

It is highly unlikely that you would be infected with HIV when receiving oral sex without a condom. See http://thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q107332.qna.

RMK

Post exposure prophylaxis?
Oral sex on HIV+ man