Tiny white bumps on penis

My question may be twofold. I noticed about 6 weeks ago, underneath my penis(bottom side) three tiny white bumbs. they are rectangular in shape, but very small. In ordert to get a good view of them I have to stretch my skin. They are a little raised, but solid. A week or less before I noticed them I received a sexual massage which included the massuer masturabting me. Could my white bumps and the masturbation be related?

Second question, in regards to mutual masturbation between two males, is there a risk of any std infection if neither of the two ejaculated on eachother. Maybe the only exposure was to a little pre-cum on the hand.

Please answer....worried

1) It is difficult to tell from your description to what the bumps on your penis are related. Even if your description were more detailed, you should receive diagnoses of conditions from a doctor, in person. If you would like to get an idea of what STDs look like, check out "What do the symptoms of STDs look like?" (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/symptoms/symptoms.html). Warning: these pictures are graphic. Many men have small bumps or growths on their penis that are not related to sexually transmitted infections, but may be small cysts or fibrous tissue (which are harmless), some occurring at the base of the penis (around the hair follicles) or around the rim of the head of the penis. They are probably not STD related if these bumps have been there for as long as you can remember, you are not at risk for sexually transmitted infections, and if they don't itch, burn, or feel painful. If you remaing unsure and anxious, maybe you should talk with your primary care physician.

2) It is possible, yet quite unlikely, that you would get a sexually transmitted infection by coming into contact with someone's precum when they masturbate you. It is unlikely that you would become with any skin-to-skin related infections (like HPV or herpes) if your genitals or mouth do not come into DIRECT contact with the infected area of your partner's skin. See "How dangerous..." (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q98332.qna) for more information.

RMK

CAN HIV/AIDS VIRUS PASS THROUGH CONDOMS
What are my real risks? I'm too terrified to take HIV test.