Insertive Fellatio VS Kissing

Dear Ryan, I from Singapore. I only have two questions to ask: 1)Is it conclusive enought to have blood test exactly 5 months after the exposure?

2)Is Insertive fellatio and Kissing facing the same risk? Because, Mouth and Penis considered as Mucus Membranes,right? If that female sex worker has blood in her mouth, so, can HIV still transmit through Kissing or "insertive fellatio" to that guy? sorry, my English is not good,but hope you understand what I mean and hope to get your reply soonly. Regards

1) HIV antibody testing at five months following exposure is about as accurate as you can get.

2) You're right: during insertive fellatio and kissing, your mucous membranes are exposed to saliva, which is not a fluid that transmits HIV. HIV coming into contact with the mouth and the genitals are two different events (the mucous membranes of the mouth and the genitals are not exactly the same), but still, saliva does not transmit HIV.

During kissing and insertive fellatio, there is a general assumption that you are not coming into contact with blood. If you come into contact with blood as opposed to saliva, your risk for infection changes.

RMK

Insertive Vaginal Sex - Did you say 1 in 500 with infected partner
Comment and anxiety