11 weeks testing

I had anal sex with a man wherein the condom broke, he did not cum inside me but I do not know if there was precum or not. I also do not know his HIV status so I went to get tested and the test came back negative. The thing is I thought it was 12 weeks since that encounter and now I realized that it was only 11 weeks, the anxiety I went through taking this test and the relief I got when it came back negative and now I am nervous all over again because it was only 11 weeks. I really need some sort of reasurance should I take the test again immediately or wait for another 3 months? What are my odds at this point? I am so nervous I cannot sleep.

It is highly unlikely that you are infected with HIV if your HIV antibody test was negative 11 weeks after your exposure. However, based on the guidelines set by the CDC, your test results are not accurate unless at least three months have elapsed since your exposure. If you do not feel secure with your current test results, why don't you consider getting tested again in the next few months.

The risk of infection during a condom breakage without ejaculation is low.

RMK

just wondering
Need help