Mouth ulcers two weeks after sex

I'm a guy and I have had an unprotected sex recently-- (I received an unprotected oral sex from a prostitute, I never inserted my penis into her vagina though.) A couple of weeks after that, I developed mouth ulcers. Does this mean that i have gotten the AIDS virus?Is this an HIV infection symtom?

It is highly unlikely that you would have been infected through receiving oral sex. There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted this way, the primary reason being that saliva is not a fluid that transmits HIV. Furthermore, mouth ulcers are commonly experienced by people and are unlikely to be connected to the sexual encounter that you had. See http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Symptoms/Q9668.qna.

RMK

Free HIV or STD testing Clinic in NYC
Blood on food