gross things on the penis

my boyfriend and i have had sex a lot and recently he has had problems on his penis. He said that they are red marks and a couple of white little marks like white heads. He also said that there is a discharge on his underwear with a yellow tint. Could you please tell me if this is something that can be cured and what it could possible be?

I cannot tell you if this is something that can or cannot be cured because there is not enough information to identify what is going on with your boyfriend. If your boyfriend suspects that he is at risk for a sexually transmitted infection and that his symptoms might be related to that, I suggest that he talks with a doctor and that you avoid sexual contact until he does.

Many sexually transmitted infections have treatments and cures. It is important to talk with a doctor to first diagnose the problem.

See "STD Basics" for more info (http://www.thebody.com/safesex/stdbasics.html).

RMK

Christmass day itch ??
HPV question